- Liaising with current dealers and building rapport with customers in SEA.
- Provide & present product & technical information to existing and new dealers.
- Customize and communicate relevant information to dealers on effective and practical technical solutions.
- Interact with dealers and end-users on challenging issues.
- Weekly ipdates and monthly report.
- Manage demo units to ensure good working performance.
- Cotinuous improvement on SEA Service Strategy.
- Degree in Mechanical and Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Hands-on experience on weighing and lab equipment such as balance and scales, Centrifuges, Shakers, pH meters.
- Knowledge of industry standards such as USP, ISO17025 and MDA.
- Familiar with equipment qualification process such as IQ, OQ, PQ, MQ.
- Willing to travel within SEA region.
- Good indsutrial application knowledge eg. Industrial Filling or counting application.