- Be responsible for product support and failure analysis.
- Drive new product transfer, part qualification work, and software qualification work.
- Perform Design Verification on new product.
- Interface with suppliers, others in Design Engineering, board test and manufacturing team to achieve desired performance goals.
- Conduct product performance and reliability analysis to help improve product.
- Support external customers with product performance.
- Degree in Engineering is a must with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge of analog circuit theory is a must.
- Experience in circuit designs such as analog mixed signal circuit design, power supply circuit design.
- Good analytical skills and logic thinking, good timing management skills is a must.
- Software programming experiences a plus.
- Be able to work independently.
- Eager to learn new things and have strong self-discipline.
- Must be willing to travel for training purposes.