- Regular meetings with the business to understand development in market, business strategies and customer needs.
- Ensure compliance to the ownstream Credit Policy of all active customers, having a valid credit review in place, assigned risk rating/payment terms in system.
- Manage credit risk exposure and expected loss limit to support deliver of business goals.
- Review and approve credit assessments, bad debt provision and write offs within DOA.
- Incharge with credit health check and external audit hen is required.
- Support other team members in GBS and whenever required act as a backup for order release.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, account or related field.
- Minimun 4~5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Credit Assessment or Collection.
- Written and spoken proficiency in Thai and English language.
- Proficiency in MS Office/ JDE/SAP & Power BI will be an added advantage.