- Be the primary point of contact between the respective partners and the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and partner business activities.
- Formulate market development strategies for growth.
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the company business, regulatory and brand guidelines.
- Manage existing partner relationships and coordinate issue resolution.
- Participate in related industry and partner events.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Key Account Sales.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in spoken and written English language.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results and ultimately able to ensure delivery of sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to bring humour to the team would be ideal.
- Ambitious and always looking for opportunities to take on bigger responsibilities and learning opportunities.