- To attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, the website traffic and revenue by strategically deploying every aspect of the social media marketing road-map.
- Responsible for developing and translating content in Thai language, joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective clients.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share periodic content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages targeted community members to take action.
- Constantly keep company’s social media page updated to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content and communication.
Create editorial related content for the Thai region.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this
information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in English and Thai languages.