- You are responsible for the management and development of selected chain accounts (International Chains Account & Local Chains Account) which is generally within a defined geography.
- You will be accountable to achieve the sales target and sustain demand to maximise business growth.
- You must develop in conjunction with channel marketing, activities to improve sales and profitability by measuring and managing customers’ contribution.
- You will negotiate business terms/ trading terms with each channel and customers to reach the most effective condition for the company.
- You will gain customers / market insights and leverage on these commercial insights with distributor and buyers to create sustainability business for both parties.
- You will be responsible for daily sales operations, promotion executions, trade audits, trade analysis and merchandising.
- You must manage the trade budget effectively, A&P fund, trading term discussion, and to cap within budget allocated.
- You must maximise ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment for each account / chain on a monthly basis.
- You will develop and implement Product Planning Management (PPM) in accordance to sales target set.
- You will monitor, analyse and evaluate consumer /market behaviour, trade and marketing performance and develop plans for areas of improvement.
- You must develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts, customers & distributor to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- You must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- You must possess at least 2 year(s) of working experience is required in FMCG /Consumer Goods/ Healthcare industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate good business acumen, analytical, negotiation skills, customer oriented and results driven.
- You must possess strong interpersonal skill, positive attitude, results oriented and able to work independently.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- You must be willing to travel as this role will require you to travel 1-2 times a month.