- Accurately input and manage daily transactions related to International and Domestic Shipments. Scheduling outbound freight carriers and preparation of proper International documentation are the key areas of responsibility.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely transactions / documentation processing.
- Schedules freight forwarders in anticipation of daily / weekly shipments.
- Assures product delivery in accordance with internal / external customer requirements.
- Trace / Track and report customer deliveries.
- Provide support and interact with various groups providing resolutions.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
- Flexible work schedule and after hours to meet deadlines.
- Review orders to ensure proper Incoterms, Named Place, ECCN, HTS and other compliance attributes are correct.
- Prepare off-line export documentation.
- Maintain proper documentation management and filing / record keeping.
- Minimum two years in Logistics or Distribution environment.
- Knowledge of International Shipping requirements, documentation and export administration.
- Able to work independently.
- Product classification is highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.