- Be responsible for the Learning Services that provided to the customers including sales, solution development, responsible for customers’ order and revenue of Asia Pacific region rep office.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through various key activities to interact with customers and ensure good customer satisfaction with the training service provided to the customers.
- Promote the improvement of the business environment of the representative office by planning, organizing, and operating activities related to ASEAN Academy.
- Responsible to gain insight into the training market of the rep office, explore and benchmark customer requirements, promote the improvement of product, customize training solutions, and support bidding solutions.
- Be responsible for E2E sales and solution development of the rep office's training business, complete customer insight, analyze the decision-making chain, and provide unique solution for every different customers, and execute structured implementation.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- Have a good command of the LTC process, LS training solution, and project management process.
- Experienced in consulting, solution bidding, and cost management is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years or more sales experience, training experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in analysing customer insight, training solution preparation, cost improvement management, and commercial negotiation.
- Familiar with MSSD service sales, and marketing is a plus
- Strong in telco products knowledge / solutions, training experience, and experience in independent sales projects are preferred.