- Creating training program and system that are aligned with company and organization objective and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Research, select and organize training courses; procure relevant training materials and equipment, ensuring that training courses maximize their intended delivery of information of skills.
- Consult with managers of other departments in order to determine training needs and schedule arrangements, training policies and procedures.
- Develop, write and coordinate training manuals working with specialists for specific details, ensuring that quality of educational material is maximize and materials is up to date.
- Embracing different of training technique, including e-learning, tutorial session, video training and coaching.
- Participate in anaysis studies with managers in order to evaluate and determine the effectiveness of the training/ educational program.
- Conduct continuous research studies on new course materials and training procedures to develop and improve training procedures and outcomes.
- Planning and improving the process within internal department and other department such as content development system and training evaluation system.
- Define goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the organization's performance management process.
- Develop talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals.
- Creating standard evaluation system to select talent for future promotion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Center.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates with exposure in service industry.
- Full-Time position(s) available.