- Identify and compile all technical training modules/syllabus.
- Plan and monitor execution of BECTA technical training’s activities through training planner/calendar.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session/training.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Use known education principles and keep up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises.
- Do research and recommend learning equipment & method (e.g., platforms and projectors) to the Head.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Engineering / Medical Electronic Electronic Engineering / Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance of biomedical equipment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Computer literate.
- Strong teamwork and ability to build rapport at different levels within organization.