- Work with cross-functional team including Sales, Product Management and Product development engineers to develop new or customized products
- Work with Product management and Sales to define product requirements
- Work with the local engineering design team to define requirements for custom hardware and software
- Provide testing and feedback of the performance of new hardware and software to verify that the product meets all specifications.
- Write operation manuals for the new equipment o Work with manufacturing to establish pass fail criteria and to create QC test procedures and provide training for same.
- Provide documentation and training to field service Engineering on how to set-up and use the product.
- Establish test procedures with the Field Service Team for customer site acceptance tests.
- Work with Sales Applications to support writing application notes for the new product. Design and conduct tribology experiments, collect data and present in a manner to demonstrate the capability of the product
- Design Validation testing of hardware and software for new or custom products.
- Provide validation testing of new hardware for new products to verify that the new design meets all product requirements. Provide detailed feedback on any required areas of improvements.
- Work with the software team to provide validation testing of new software. Provide bug reports and feedback to the software team.
- Broad working experience performing standard Tribology tests including Ball/pin on disk, Block on Ring and Reciprocating tests. Familiarity with ASTM and equivalent international test standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Works precisely and pays close attention to details
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge. Excellent skills with hand tools.
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A thorough working knowledge of Windows 10;