- Respond to calls /emails/chats received from customer and address the customer needs or route the request accordingly.
- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance of a personal computers/Applications/ other products/ peripherals using documented procedures and available tool.
- Use appropriate troubleshooting techniques by using the relevant FAQ‘s and tools to identify and isolate the defects and follow guidelines on dispatching onsite engineer, if need arises.
- Responsible to meet customer SLA’s agreed in place.
- Responsible for setting customer expectation and escalate issues in case of need/process related to the higher level in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Appropriately log all calls accurately in helpdesk database/ CRM /ticketing system for proper customer management.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess Vietnamese and English language proficiency.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya. Able to work remotely in home country first.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware / Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.