- Responsible for input data into payroll system and maintenance of clients’ staff and payroll information
- Provide full spectrum of payroll processing and associated activities including payroll calculation, execution (salaries, leave, and other compensation calculations), and reconciliation
- Monitor and execute payroll activities according to payroll processing schedule
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and disbursed to client’s employee in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines
- Ensure timely submission statutory remittance
Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Preferably have knowledge in Vietnam payroll
- Must possess good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Vietnamese (native/professional).
- Familiar with filing of statutory forms and Companies Acts
Computer literate MS Office
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet submission deadlines with minimal advice.
- Able to identify and demonstrate clear comprehension of customers and organizational needs.
- Punctual and confident in facing challenges