- Technical Capability: Works within a team as an established on systems/product specialist to support end users.
- Process: Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
- Service Level: Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level.
- Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service
delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Project Work : Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
- Customer Relationship: Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
- Problem Solving: Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known)
- Escalates or gains support where appropriate.
Proactively analyses, trends and reports on information in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Team Working: Trains and coaches’ members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem-solving team to resolve service issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese Language.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate students are welcome to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role OR experienced in coaching, training, or educating in a sales environment.
- Candidate must be in Malaysia currently.