- Collect & analyse data to derive cause and effect of manufacturing problems.
- Propose and implement creative, efficient solutions.
- Provide on-site tech support , installation, troubleshooting of machine vision products and software.
- Develop vision programming to evaluate the raw materials to determine suitability for use.
- Identify and assess the vision software development’s risks.
- Design software for machine vision rejection capabilities.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and support automated visual inspection system for automation machines.
- Able to determine best methods for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities which may assign by the Company from time to time.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or engineering discipline.
- Solid programming skills in Microsoft Visual ++/ MFC in a Win NT environment.
- Must be able to program with ActiveX, COM & ADO technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in 3D development, Computer Vision, Image Processing and Embedded Vision.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills.