- Be talent acquisition manager in sourcing and providing the talent profile for corporate banking job openings and identify future talents needs and proactively sourcing and recruiting for future business expansion
- Responsible for the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessment, interviews, offers, counsel candidates on corporate benefits, salary and corporate environment and on-boarding process;
- To use social media, internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for job openings and future talent needs;
- To ensure that the internal service level agreement is met at all times.
- To liaise with recruitment agencies and get the talents and increase candidates database
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 - 10 year(s) of HR Recruitment working experience in hiring for banking candidates
- Preferable candidates from banking industry or recruitment agencies with good exposure in sourcing banking talents
- English, Malay and Chinese speaking
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.