Location: Gelang Patah
Overall in-charge of the Warehouse and Logistic Department and, to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the department. Planning and managing warehouse, logistic transportation and customer services.
1. Manages receiving, warehousing, and distributing operations in
accordance with standard operating procedures.
2. Compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in relation to
warehousing, material handling, transporting and advising management
on all important needed actions.
3. Safety of warehouse operations and contents by establishing
appropriate safety & security policies and procedures .
4. Inventory management and control through regular periodic physical
counts and reconciliation with data storage system.
5. Ensure adequate and continuous warehouse good physical condition
through good housekeeping practices, planning and implementing best
use of warehouse space and layout arrangement.
6. Prepare warehouse operation & stock report to top management
7. Monitor staff performance and coaching.
1. Planning and manage logistic department, transportation arrangement
and customer service
2. Liaise and maintain good relations with suppliers, manufacturers and
3. Keep track of quality , quantity, stock level, delivery lead time, transport
cost and efficiency of department
4. Daily plan route and monitoring delivery schedule to customer
5. To promptly resolve any problem arising or complaint from customer
6. To meet cost, productivity, accuracy and lead time target
7. Adherence to all relevant laws, rules and regulations and internal quality
management system requirements
8. Prepare Logistic operation report to top management
9. Monitor staff performance and coaching.