- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and 3PL operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Inventory accuracy and conduct cyclecount and lead stock take.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in any disciplinary or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of warehouse management experience.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Preferable with experience in handing 3PLs.
- Able to hands on and work with team
- A team leader with good communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good co-ordination, interpersonal and stress management skills and strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Must have analytical mind set and less supervision and work with the team.
- Able to work extended hours