Coordinating and liaise with supply chain and customer service team for product incoming (Import) and deliveries (export) to customers.
* Prepare shipping and delivery documents to meet customer, customs and relevant
authorities requirement (PO, P/L, Country of Origin, etc)
* Checking letter of credit
* Source and negotiate freight cost
* Coordinating and communicate with relevant external parties such as MITI, MIDA &Customs.
* Utilize critical planning skills to accommodate with urgent incoming shipment or delivery request.
* Monitor inbound and outbound of company product at any time.
* Communicate with warehouse staff for inventory movement and ensure the accuracy of stock in higher level at all times.
* Planning for weekly cycle count and prepare inventory reporting
* Checking and monitoring product availability in production plant or packing line based on customer order requirement.
* Coordinating and communicate with relevant external parties for mode of transport arrangement such as freight forwarders, transporter, shipping agent, port authority.
* To ensure all documents are completed punctual for invoicing on time and prepare general document.
* Assist in problems solving and investigate on any incident relating to delay in delivery, damage product etc.
* LMW report preparation.
* Produce and updated status of warehouse and delivery statistic to HOD
* Handle logistics/shipping related administrative work as assigned.
* Continuous improvement to the SOP
* Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2000 and other certification requirements.
* Actively participate with the OSHAS 18001 audit and implementation.