- Prepare record and submit warranty claims to company and reconcile them accordingly.
- Ensure correct and efficient filing of vehicle information hard copies according tocompany audit requirements.
- Ensure that all repair work is correctly determined as warranty relevant.
- Develop, oversee and continually improve the warranty administration processes of the branch.
- Control, organize and monitor Workshop and Recall Campaigns as defined by company
- Ensure spare parts requests are returned to company in accordance with company guidelines
- Jointly control the warranty claims which would affect the branch service profitability.
- Improve the warranty claims submission to company standard to avoid rejection.
- Avoid inaccurate reporting of Pre-Owned Warranty resulting in rejection and losses for the company.
- Certificate or Diploma in Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 — 4 years’ experience in warranty operation.