Business Nature: Metal Stamping Parts (MNC)
Salary range: 5 days weel
Education: Degree/Diploma in Engineering
Must at least: Certified Environmental Professional In Scrubber Operation (CePSO) or
Certified Environmental Professional in Bag Filter Operation
Requirements and Responsibilities
* Manages the operations of a wastewater treatment plant to ensure compliance with regulatory
procedures and reporting practices.
* Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, conveyors, blowers, and
* Manage core competency activities: to provide formulated chemical programs and value added
technical services in Boiler Water Treatment, Cooling Water Treatment and Waste Water
Treatment for various industries and applications.
* Formulate an implementation plan for full compliance with the regulatory and requirements of
the Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes Regulations).
* Work with chemical/consumable suppliers and the upstream production teams to maximize
throughput of the surface treatment
* Manage the waste water treatment area in compliance with authority demands. Ensures staff is
up-to-date with all federal, state, and local regulations and environmental guidelines. Train and
develop teams of surface treatment, transferring knowledge throughout
* Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.