- Responsible for design, implement the technical solution, provide technical support for project delivery for Wireless products (5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM).
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor.
- To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external customers and personnel.
- Willing to travel frequently in Asia Pacific region countries and have good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- At least 5-8 years of ICT / IT working experience
- A good understanding of wireless network standards & management systems
- Possess skill in any of the following RAN product: (5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM)
- Multi-vendor product network experience is an added advantage.