- Propose managed service offerings (e.g., SHD, ITMS, Site Survey) for Japanese MNC customers in the APAC region.
- Define the customer's requirement and collaborate with multinational pre-sales team.
- Conduct joint sales with a group company in Japan for Japanese MNC customers.
- Sells the organization’s products or services and maintains relationships for existing key country accounts.
- Manages sales activities for assigned named country accounts, rather than an assigned territory.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (pre-sales, sales specialists, customer success, Client Partners and other internal resources).
- Use CRM tools (e.g.Salesforce) and execute methodology for effective management of the accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Primary point-of-contact sales manager for account regardless of account’s geographic location.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably enterprise sales experience.
- IT knowledge and experience (any infrastructure service)
- A challenging mind-set.
- English and Japanese (Business level).
<Better to have>
- IT knowledge and experience (Infrastructure Management, Operation)
- Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience of sales / partner sales (Business Development).
*For more details, please feel free to apply for the role.