- Assist in staff training matters & HRDF Claims.
- Perform Payroll Calculation.
- Administer & conducting various internal training.
- Reporting & updating data as per request from HQ.
- Orientation for new staff.
- Issue memo & admin letter when necessary.
- Ensure proper and neat filling system.
- Amendment and updating on Company Handbook or Company Policies.
- To perform any other ad-hoc issues as and when required by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, disciplinary action, insurance, staff benefit, etc).
- Well verse in MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point.