- Provide team with documents required to prepare financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Assist in forex revaluation and reclassify variances, when necessary. Prepare journals for revaluations.
- Prepare journal entries for Affiliates and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided by Affiliates.
- Assist during the closing process
- Assist in preparing documents for monthly balance sheet / bank reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare documents to assist in the preparation of periodic financial statements and related reports, as requested
- Good knowledge in accounting principles , local & international accounting standards
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are required
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and strive to achieve team performance objectives
- Possesses team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties
- Conversant in Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite preferred but experience with other ERPs may be considered
- Able to communicate in Japanese