- Responsible for the full suite of M&E Quantity Surveyor duties, from tender to pre-contract, post contract administration duties such as: review of contracts, quantity take-offs, preparing bills of quantities, sourcing and selecting of subcontractors, particularly for M&E disciplines
- Contract / Sub Contract administration, preparation of progress claims, variation orders, verifying subcontractor / suppliers claims
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2 or 5 years of work experience as an M&E QS.
- Exposure in QS consultancy work environment
- Proficient technical knowledge - measurement, cost estimating, construction technology, contracts and law
- Understand and be competent with professional practice and contract administration processes
- Demonstrate proficiency and competency in a project QS function and can work independently.
- Able to work as a team player.