· Work the full life-cycle of product from idea generation through deployment and optimize the full release value stream
· Involved in non-functional aspects of software delivery such as application telemetry, performance, reliability, resilience, security, and compliance.
· Manages multiple timelines and project lead times
· Focused on engineering execution, planning, and design.
· Drive technical dependencies that have to make changes for their products to launch
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Aligned to the business side of the value stream in understanding clinician and hospital requirements.
· In charge of handling all delivery aspects of one or more technical projects.
· Strong analytical skills
· Organizes and Tracks development, pre- production and production
· Manages product sampling and tracking with a focus on Design intent, updates, quality standards, execution and overall consistency and cohesion of information.
· Supports Design, Development, R&D and Manufacturing teams
· Effectively builds and manages internal cross functional relationships R&D, Design and Manufacturing.
· Works closely with software developers and mechanical engineers.
· Tracks and manages lead time materials for proto-typing through final product
· Willing to travel and effectively manages key onsite goals and workflow
· Drive timely approvals + key milestones
· Manages and drives all costing related milestones from early development to production.
· Ability to perform with clarity and precision in a high pressure/ fast paced environment
· Strong love and passion for true team work with an exceptional ability to multi-task
· Bachelor's/Master Degree in Mechanical, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Technology Management, or similar engineering field.
· 3-5 years of experience in technical products management, preferably in a related medical industry.
· Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development.
· Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
· Ability to collaborate with software and mechanical engineers and report to senior managers.
· Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
· Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
· Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.