- Search for new prospects (customers) and create new business opportunities through careful planning to enable better chances of success.
- Research and build new networks and at the same time maintain good relationships with existing customers
- Identify the target market and understand their needs through existing networking, market intelligence or any other methods in order to develop a competitive edge and drive product/service development
- Develop sales strategies which lay out plans to generate new leads, process to qualify leads into prospect customers and mechanism to measure and monitor the progress.
- Implement sales plan; prepare business contracts and sales reports; and liaise with other departments to get further input or feedbacks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Freight Forwarding Industry
- Have own transport and willing to travel
- Can start immediately would be an advantage.