- Demonstrating, presenting and sales of Semiconductor related product parts.
- Act as key account management in building relationships with existing clients.
- Presenting the product and all features to customers.
- Liaise with factories from various countries for product order and delivery.
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams.
- Travelling throughout all sales territories
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Have 3 or more years of working experience in semiconductor or electronics related industry.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation when needed.
- Proactive, aggressive, driven and sales oriented.