- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with contracts
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Work Experience : 20 years’ experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Project Manager
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong management skills.
- Experience in tendering & presentation of project is added advantage.
- Able to travel