- Provide designated Second Line Support to receive tickets from the First Line Support Desk or escalations from Support engineers.
- Provide support Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm
- Maintain Ticket queues based on geographical location of Customer sites.
- Log all Tickets in English. For clarity, additional information provided by users (for example an email) may be attached to the Ticket in local languages where this has been provided by the First Line Support Desk or from a EUC User.
- Investigation, diagnosis and where possible resolution of Tickets which cannot be resolved at First Line Support Desk.
- Raise a Smart Hands or Deskside Ticket for On-site Engineers to physically attend site.
- Remotely assist On-site and Dispatch engineers where required.
- Escalate Incidents which cannot be resolved by Second Line Support Desk to Third Line Support. Resolution in this case should be a collaborative effort between the Second and Third Line Support desks with the Second Line Support Desk managing the ticket. Examples of escalations include: Retail Escalations; see Retail Support Escalations Infrastructure; Customer Infrastructure Support team Network; Customer Network Support Team; EUC; Workplace Productivity Team.
- Use Customer owned remote control tools to access EUC Devices for the purpose of diagnosis and resolution of a Service Request or Incident.
- Use Customer owned software distribution tools to deliver/reinstall applications for the purpose of resolution of a Service Request or Incident.
- Create knowledge articles on known problems for the First Line Support Desk to enable resolution of tickets at first line.
- Contact new users either by instant messenger or email with 24 hours of an IMAC in supported languages.
- Take day-to-day work directive from the SOC End User Compute Manager based in Poland.
- Technical degree (computer science, information systems, engineering) or equivalent experience in a related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience including a demonstrated track record of success in software and hardware troubleshooting on laptops, desktops, servers and network equipment.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MOS) and Network+ Certification preferred.
- Experience with remote solutions, such as Citrix, Terminal Server and VPN.
- Experience with Cisco and Broadsoft VOIP.
- Experience with Apple Hardware and MAC OS X.
- Experience with enterprise mobile devices.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to fully integrate into the customer's environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships