- Pre-select and Develop new suppliers for New components in projects.
- Insure the complete development of new components for new projects from Supplier selection to Initial Samples validation, in cooperation with Purchasing, R&D, QMS, QMO and SQA plant teams, in accordance with AL standard component development chart and SQA Manual.
- Prepare the new component in Projects list and activity planning.
- Establish the Monthly New Projects Components Reporting.
- Guarantee the implementation of all Quality validation steps for New components and suppliers
- Insure the Qualification of New components in projects before SOP.
- Manage New components in Projects with Project Buyer/Buyer/Project Manager and Suppliers.
- Organize Project reviews with suppliers and project teams
- Organize technical meetings and drawing/specifications reviews with suppliers and R&D
- Manage all activities linked to modifications during Component Project development: planning, IS validation…
- Education Degree Mechanical/ Electromechanical/Electronic engineer or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years in Automotive Industry experience in quality field, experienced in process and/or system Audits
- Perfect knowledge of approach and experience in New component development in Projects
- Knowledge and practice of quality tools : Auto Quality Matrix ,FMEA, SPC ,CPK, Pareto, APQP, PPAP, MSA, Control Plan…
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving methods: 8D, 5 whys, Ishikawa, FTA, LLC…
- Knowledge of Quality Norms: ISO IATF 16949-VDA6-QS9000.