- Supplier selection and quotes analysis.
- Develop short and long term cost reduction projects.
- Consolidation and rationalization of the supplier panel.
- Analyse and approve the requisitions in the system.
- Indirect material and service contracts purchasing procedures control.
- Issue purchase orders in the SAP system.
- Control and follow up of the suppliers’ service performance.
- Keep updated the purchasing system.
- Monthly analysis and report of the PPI.
- Feedback and coordination of the supplier service with the requester.
- Contract negotiations especially for services.
- Comply with the quality and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable).
- File, control and maintain the documentation generated.
- Participate in the daily, weekly and monthly meeting of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in purchasing indirect material
- Familiar with SAP system
- Good documentation control