- Company Background : Manufacturer of Analog Watches
- Location : Kempas
- Salary : RM 2,900 Basic + Allowances
- Prepare and send invoices, credit memos, and purchase orders.
- Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Monitor accounts payable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
- Maintain exact financial records noting employer's incoming and outgoing finances.
- Reconcile bank statements.
Monitor company budgets.
- Prepare balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Create regular financial reports.
- Carry out administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by direct superior.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Excellent language skills (English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin).
- Good working attitude and willingness