- Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
- Responsible to ensure customer's request is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
- Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application
- Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
- Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
- Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
- Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
- Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
- Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience in hire purchase documentation for leasing industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of contract law, Hire Purchase Act and Companies Act.