- Production Planning
- Manufacturing Process Coordination
- Shipping and External Coordination
- To attend meeting with HQ for the production forecast and prepares the production plan for CMMA operation by day, week and month requirements.
- To ensure that the component parts are in sync with the main system during production planning by verifying the Discrete Job (DJ) and the availability of parts quantity in the EBS system.
- To monitor and ensure that planned models and quantities are achieved as per production plan.
- To control the inventory of parts and products effectively so as to prevent no-stock or over-stocking issues. > To raise the purchase requisitions where necessary
- To check and verify for the product configuration at the time of shipment > To ensure that all items are packed together using a check-list. > To prepare the necessary export control document and packing list for shipment > To liaise with HQ for confirmation of delivery after consignments are shipped out