- Assist Head of Regulatory Compliance for execution of regulatory compliance policy process in the bank
- Assist to Implementing internal policies and procedures to assure BNM’s compliance.
- Validated control processes and policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Participated in the Bank’s Compliance Committee to provide reports and information to top management on current and emerging compliance issues.
- Responsible to execute regulatory change process including to identify and effectively communicate to regulatory development to stakeholders.
- Responsible to responce requests from regulatory authorities
- Good knowledge in Compliance, Rules and Regulations areas with vast experience in carrying out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which an organisation's financial, physical and information resources are managed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of regulatory compliance working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.