- Business Nature: established industrial product manufacturer with headquarter in Europe.
- Location: Gelang Patah, Johor Bahru
- Lead the HR & Admin & Accounting department, including but not limited to supervision of the staff, performance appraisal, resources planning etc and supervising the team on various issue encounter during the daily work and heavily involved in problem solving
- Oversee, manage and prepare accounting records system, controls and procedures to enable efficient cost accounting and reporting for analysis and budgeting purposes
- Apply accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare financial management reports, ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Prepare yearly budget/forecast, cash flow and business plan
- Develop and maintain financial data base, financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures,provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problem
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax consultants for auditing, funding requirement and tax computation
- Liaise with other relevant authorities such as company secretary, lawyers and government authorities company’s matter etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, manpower planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefit, payroll administration, performance management, training & development and employee welfare administration
- Review, develop and implement HR & administrative common policies & standard operating procedures and monitor its compliances and effectiveness
- Handling and advises Management on disciplinary issue, staff counseling and grievances, termination and other employee relation matters in compliance with labour laws
- Provide HR consulting and solution to the Management and other department heads in development of strategic HRM systems to help the company achieve its business objective
- Responsible to implement and maintain the Company’s annual appraisal system and its reporting programs
- Manage the day to day administrative operations
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting, ACCA, Finance or its equivalents.
- 8-10 years experience in accounting and admin with experience in leading a team.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Good command of English.
- willing to work at Gelang Patah