- Responsible for the overall Accounts & Finance function that includes preparation of financial statements & report, management account, consolidation account, fixed asset accounting, treasury functions, financial audit requirement, funding requirement, budgeting, corporate tax matters, risk planning, business analysis, etc
- Develop policies, procedures and accurate implementation and capable of protecting business resources against waste, fraud and inefficiency.
Provide support, service and advise in all finance matters to the Management.
- Evaluate and implement internal and external audit recommendation and provides feedback to Management on results.
- Implement budget and preparation schedule by collecting relevant business data and projection from the line department to enable finalization of budget.
- Exercise budgetary controls, credit control as per laid down procedures and asset management. Also exercise control on purchases and services.
- Must have leadership talent, skill in coaching and motivating the subordinate.
- Involve in implementations of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System for Accounting Department
- 10 years in accounting field, including 5 years in managerial role.
- Exposure in manufacturing is a must.
- Willing to work at Kemaman.