- To perform day to day, planned and breakdown mechanical maintenance as required in safe & effective manner.
- Basic operation of lathe machine, drilling machine and welding machine in workshop.
- Dissemble, assemble, install, align, test & maintain all mechanical equipment & operation units by using hand tool, power tool & test equipment.
- Perform physically demanding tasks & heavy duties related to fabrication, installation & maintenance, including work from ladders, scaffolds & other complicated environment when required.
- Attend machine at on call standby basis when required.
- Supervise in planning, scheduling and monitor work when required.
- Fully follow instruction & collaborate with supervisor, engineer and other workshop personnel in every job involved,
- Fully comply with all safety requirement, rules & procedures.
- Ability to use various hand tools, special tools, overhead cranes, belts etc.
- Ability to use measurement tools for critical clearance measurement & alignment.
- Ability to read simple process parameter & interpret mechanical drawing.
- Ability to perform simple machine troubleshooting.
- Diploma or Certificate in relevant field.
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience in similar capacity