- Oversee the acquisition of materials needed for production, general supplies for offices and facilities, equipment.
- Responsible for buying the best quality products, goods and services for the company at the most competitive prices
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements
- Prepare purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures
- Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability
- Cooperate with relevant department by reviewing technical specifications for components, equipment or buildings
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedure
- Establish and monitor approved vendor list and database from time to time
- Prepare and review company SOP & relevant policies according to company requirement
- Diploma/Degree in any field or with minimum 6 years relevant working experiences
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to be independent, initiative and function under minimum supervision with responsible attitude.
- Willing to work in Kedah