- Follow up the existing clients in Malaysia.
- Business trip (domestic and overseas)
- Develop the new potential clients.
Liaise with Japanese engineers in HQ to discuss on the clients inquiry.
- Issue the invoice, follow up the payment, control the inventory.
(As the sales office, this Malaysia branch received the sales commission from the Japan HQ. Hence, frequent communication with HQ and Singapore branch.)
- Diploma or degree in related field
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Experienced in Corporate sales experiences are advantage.
- Good team work and able to work under minimum supervision is necessary.
- Willing to travel and acquire the new skills is a must.