- To provide independent evaluations and recommendations on corporate loans submitted (inclusive of periodic / annual renewals), appeals, credit operational requests, mitigation paper on Early Warning accounts and declassification request of Watchlist accounts.
- Ensure quality of credit applications approved is as per the Bank’s risk appetite and in compliance with the Bank’s credit policy as well as local regulatory requirements.
- Approve credit application in accordance with credit authority given and ensuring any exceptions are escalated to the relevant authority.
- Degree in any related field
- 5-8 years of working experience in credit evaluation for corporate loans in banking industry