- Perform installations or commissions on the medical equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems and perform regular service job to maintain medical equipment, tools and diagnostic materials in good condition.
- Providing training to customers on how to use the equipment safely and keep it well maintained.
- Respond to any work request inclusive after office hours (standby mode).
- Ensure no back-log of service repairs/ faulty units returned by customers.
- Fill data accurately in work order to ensure accurate data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Biomedical/Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Biomedical / Healthcare industry, knowledge of laboratory / industrial equipment functionality will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation and customer communication.
- Able to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel.