- Assisting Directors for manage the overall performance of Marketing & Sales and Customer Service
- Responsible for the sales activities, events and related sales and marketing administration work.
- Formulating marketing strategies and marketing research upon discussion with Directors and Management.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of quotation enquire and tender request, handling orders, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve customers inquires.
- Discussing with management and QS team member, setting pricing strategy for profit/ loss accountability and ensure profitability and growth of business to meet sales target.
- To monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Strong networking in construction industry, ability to build long term relationship with customers and government, maintaining good rapport with the local authorities, consultants and sub-contractors
- Other ad hoc task assigned by Directors from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Construction Management/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.