- Business Relationship Management
- Assist in resolving escalated tenant’s issues and disputes regarding sales and services.
- Collaborate with Sales Promotion department in ensuring that the strategies and objectives are
aligned, ensuring that marketing initiatives support sales efforts are aligned to the business
- Assist in preparing reports on monthly sales information, credit reports, and relevant statistics
for Management’s review.
- Participate in monthly sales report meetings between managers and staff.
- Understand tenants’ respective business models in order to better facilitate their business and
operations requirements and provide intelligence to relevant personnel within Operations
Department particularly and other relevant Departments within the Company.
- Provide intelligence reporting to tenants for further betterment of performance.
- Identify and create value added opportunities to further enhance sales and service according to
- Focal point contact between tenants and other relevant Departments within the Company
- Facilitate in providing quick / immediate response towards tenants enquiries, issues, problems and
- Understand tenants’ respective business models in order to facilitate their business and operations
requirements and provide intelligence to relevant personnel within Operations Department
particularly and other relevant Departments within the Company
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing /
Commerce / Business Studies, Advertising / Mass Communication, Electrical Engineering or
- At least 6 years’ experience in Mall operations and management position.
- Proven track record handling Mall operations, facilities management, or marketing in a reputed
large shopping mall or real estate company.
- Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities.
- Possess Mall operations and event management skill.
- Candidate with knowledge and experience in handling digital and online marketing tools is
- Excellent organizing skill, communication skill, and networking ability.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess leadership quality with ability to motivate and sustain high level of teamwork among
- Fast paced, high degree of accuracy and detail.
- Self-motivated with high sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking environment.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Spreadsheet).