- Responsible to prepare, plan, coordinate, implement & monitor the preventive, predictive, condition monitoring and breakdown maintenance of electrical supply & distribution, mechanical system and civil.
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the plant electrical facilities, machineries and equipment to meet the statutory Regulations, environment and safety standard.
- Responsible for conduct the electrical system audit.
- Responsible to carry out high voltage switching of electrical system. To comply with Suruhanjaya Tenaga of The Electrical Supply Act and Regulation.
- Any other duties assigned by superior & the management.
- Possess Competency Certificate in Electrical Chargeman BO 33KV by Suruhanjaya Tenaga and approved by Malaysian Government.
- Posses good communication skills and writing skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Experience in Mechanical & Electrical installations.
- Posses own transport.
- Willing to work in Kedah area.