- Responsible for overall performance of plant electrical department.
- To Troubleshoot machine problems.
- To monitor / control Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance as per schedule.
- Continuous improvements – reduction of down time, identifying root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Monitoring cost, machine downtime, and non routine jobs.
- Monitor HT distribution network / HT transformers
- To supervise shift technician.
- To ensure electrical and crane safety.
- Candidate must possess a valid B0 – 33kV or higher.
- Must have working experience in related field in manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting capabilities
- Good computer skills – word, excel