- Provide effective technical consultative service to customers before, during and after routine surgical cases.
- Apply product proficiency by ensuring customers comprehend technical specifications and on-label use of products.
- Provide inventory management and invoicing to customers and branch operations.
- Assist and support workshop and in service.
- Attend and support routine primary surgical procedures.
- Identify and troubleshoot product-related problems and/or issues related to a customer’s application of a product.
- Document every incident regarding product performance; assist in preparing reports regarding these product issues according to Company policy and governmental requirements.
- Under the direction of a manager, Sales Rep, provide limited product training to colleagues and/or customers in both one-on-one and in-service settings.
- Maintain product/instrumentation knowledge and professional skills through internal training, external seminars and other available means.
- Diploma in Nursing, or Health Science related fields.
- Demonstrated problem solving, communication and teamwork skills, including the ability to drive clear verbal messages regarding technical subjects.
- Able to work comfortably in operating theatres.
- Ability to provide accurate, timely and effective customer service.
- Willing to travel.