- Proactively initiate and engage corporate sales on relationship building and consultative selling.
- Responsible to researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new Business (B2B) customer and making presentation or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- In charge the corporation events with smooth and professional manners.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Work directly with purchasing team.
- Performance Allowance is provided with management ad-hoc works in business expanding & operation with related to business relationship build up purpose.
- Diploma/Degree in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- Preferably with at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in local marketing and corporate sales.
- Fluent in English. Conversational in Mandarin will be a plus but not a must.
- Confident, good public relation and excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working hours: 9:30AM – 6:30PM
- Work location: Mid Valley Megamall